Call us Now: +91 9663 705 071
Home Loan Bangalore is a service provider to those who are looking for home loan in bangalore. Home Loan Bangalore offers home loan with less rate of interest with lowest EMI per lakh. Home Loan range from 5 lakhs to 1 crore with lowest interest possible. Home loan Bangalore offers home loan from various banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank ,BAJAJ finance , TATA capital Home loan Bangalore does not provide any loans, but we do forward your requirements to the respective bank and help you to get the loan as early as possible.
The IT revolution has made Bangalore one of the most popular city to live in. People come here from different parts of the country to work and settle down. This has led to property prices sky rocketing. The home loan come in handy to buy property in expensive cities like Bangalore.
Home Loan Bangalore is here to provide a one stop solution to all your home loan needs. We have joined hands with major banks and non banking financial institutions to provide best home loan deals in Bangalore. Home Loan Bangalore provides you excellent services from the start to end of the loan procedure and helps to fulfil your aspirations of a dream home.
Home loan is secured loan offered by the banks and non banking financial institutions to fulfil the housing needs of the borrowers. The loan is secured against the house /property the bank has funded and is mortgaged till the borrower repays the loan and the interest due on it. Getting home loan in Bangalore is not so easy process but our system will help you to get your dream home at the earliest.
1. List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants
2. Completed Home loan application
3. 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
4. Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
5. Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
6. Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
7. Statement of bank account for the last six months
8. Signature identification from present bankers
9. Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
10. Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
11. Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.